Kemal Brown is the Founder and Chairman of the Digita Global Group of Companies, with subsidiaries spanning communications, real-estate, venture capital, technology and finance. Through his principled approach to leadership, strategy, finance and innovation, he has created a firm footing for expansion for the multi-million dollar companies, which have created value regionally.
He is a speaker and consultant on communications, business, digital transformation, management and leadership, and has delivered over one-hundred (100+) presentations across four (4) continents.
- Professional Organization Membership
- Private Sector Organization (Jamaica)
- American Chamber of Commerce (Jamaica)
- Global Shapers Community (Switzerland)
- The Horasis Global Visionary Community (Switzerland)
- The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship (UK)
- Common Purpose Leadership Community (UK)
Kemal believes that the constant pursuit of excellence (Kaizen) is key to success in all areas of life and is a collector of timepieces and Latin American art. He enjoys writing and mentorship.
Kemal has been featured in a variety of publications, including The Jamaica Gleaner, The Jamaica Observer, and Loop Caribbean.